Saturday, December 14, 2013

Birthday/Christmas Wishlist

I really don't like asking for stuff. but since people will give me things anyway, might as well make a list to make it easier for them to give me a gift.


  • Nail polish, any will do.
  • Black hoodie, because the one I currently own is fading.
  • Derek/Stiles drawing. They can be hugging, or kissing, idk I just really want a Derek/Stiles drawing. [framed if possible]
  • Peter/Stiles fic. 
  • Convense Chuck Taylor low top black and white classic. If you know me, you know I wear the hell out of these shoes. [size 7 in women]
  • A hug.
  • Homemade oatmeal raisin cookies.
  • Scarf [dark colors only]
  • Earrings, nothing that dangles. 
  • An original sonnet about how awesome I am.
  • A cold fizzy beverage that has 23 flavors.
  • Pacific Rim on DVD
  • Tres Leches Captain America cake with pink flowers and the words "I'm Batman!" written across it.

Honestly, my list is just simple things. 


2 comments: