Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Films '13: Movie Weekend




I can't remember what weekend I saw these, must have been when I was being lazy and watched TV all day. I've been meaning to watch these films, and finally got a weekend all to myself to do just that.

Let's start off with Constantine, I like it. Although I though it lacked in some of the cinematography, I wish it would have been a bit darker. The whole story I loved, and I would like to see more. Definitely watch it again. 3.5/5 

Lockout, let's be honest, the only reason I wanted to watch this was because of Joseph Gilgun. Some of the special effects were lacking, it was an okay movie, better than what I thought it would be. They should have picked a different guy to play Snow. I swear I thought at any moment Liam Neeson was going to show up and save Maggie Grace. 2.5/5

Silver Linings Year Book though, it's a must watch. I might be bias, but Jennifer is just so lovely. Watch it, watch it right now. 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment