Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Films '13: The Perks of Being a Wallflower


I like watching movies, a lot. But sometimes I forget which ones I've seen. I'm hoping that through the course of this year, I'll remember to write them down, and maybe that way I can get an idea of what I've watched this year. I will be tagging it Films '13.

I woke up this morning around nine, I heated up some brownies, and proceeded to watch this film while I ate candy, because obviously I'm a mature adult.

I was immediately drawn into the movie, Patrick was my favorite, and I just felt bad for him loving someone that had to keep what they had a secret. Emma's accent made me want to laugh, it was just adorable, it was nice seeing her in something outside of the HP movies. I loved the music. It was a good indie movie, or at least that's what it felt like. I would recommend you watch it, if you're into that kind of stuff.

4/5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment