Saturday, January 5, 2013

Films '13: Seeking a Friend for the End of the World



I've loved Keira since PotC, and my goodness you just need to see her in The Jacket. Actually you need to do yourself a favor and go watch The Jacket right now, Adam Brody is in it, and it's just really good.

I also love my girl in Pride and Prejudice. So when I heard she was in this movie, I was ready to watch it. But then I saw the trailer and I didn't like what I saw, I decided to wait until it was on DVD. I'm glad I did, because this movie was disappointing, it was missing something, I just can't put my finger on it.

Some of the parts were just not that interesting, that I found myself paying attention to other things other than the movie itself. Kiera is such a great actress, she can bring so depth to her characters, I felt like she didn't have that open range to bring that out with her character Penny, i did catch a fleeting glimpse. Also, I don't really care much for Steve Carell or his character.

TL;DR Movie was ok, but it could have been better.

2.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment